UPDATE and L'oreal Colour Riche Project Runway Lipstick in The Mystic's Kiss (486) Review

2:41 PM

Hello.

Wow, it's been quite a long time hasn't it? 

My summer vacation is drawing to an end, I start school in a week. Though it's been a very hectic time, I have to say I wouldn't trade it for anything.

About a week ago, I took a 9-day trip to Washington D.C., the nation's capital as a part of a camp. I had the most amazing experience, and I'm not sure how to start describing it! I will definitely post some pictures in a later blog post, but for now we'll just leave it as this. 

I met so many remarkable people, and I was very tempted to run back there and stay with them forever. Luckily, I did get the contact information from most of my new friends, and I still keep in touch with them!

But enough of the soppiness. Here's to a new blogpost to start my return back home. (:

(Oh, and I forgot to mention that I dyed my hair! Just the bangs, but it is now flaming red!! I love it so much, but I'm not sure how long I'll keep it.)



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So the other day, I was at Big Lots, of all places, and I was in the checkout aisle when I noticed a couple of lipsticks on the side. I picked one of them up, and instantly fell in LOVE with it because the color: a beautiful purple.

I've been lusting for purple lipstick for quite a while now, so I was so thrilled that I came by it.

SO on to my analysis

Unfortunately, I wasn't as impressed by this product as I had hoped I'd be.

The packaging is gorgeous, and the lipstick itself is very beautiful. 

However, the color it left was little more than a lipbalm tint. It was very sheer, though notably plum and shiny.








Here is what it looked like on my lips, after quite a few layers of color.


I also used my regular red lipstick, and then used the purple lipstick on top, which I though made a great gradient that was very pretty.



And that's all! It's been a while, and I'm glad to be back! Expect more blog posts very soon! I love all of you, and I hope to talk to all my blog readers in the future!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi ! I tagged you on my blog to do the "Shop my stash" tag.
    If you want to, you can do it on your blog or on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x