Favorite New Makeup Products from Wet N' Wild!

9:30 AM


Hello! Today I thought would share the two drugstore makeup products that I've been totally obsessing over! 

The first is the Wet N' Wild bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana. Don't be fooled by the name, it's actually a matte highlighter with a pretty pale-champagne-golden tone. It's perfect for a super-natural highlight, and it's my favorite highlighter I've ever used! It's also so much product for only $5! It includes SPF 15, which isn't too important for me, but it's a nice bonus. If you're looking for an everyday highlight color that won't be too glittery or shiny, I would definitely recommend trying this. It gives a really pretty subtle sheen. 

The second favorite product is also a Wet N' Wild product just under $5 (can you guess what my favorite makeup brand is?)! 

Okay, I know that the Comfort Zone palette is old news in the beauty world, and that it has become somewhat of a "cult product," but that's because it's actually really, really nice! I'm obsessed with the colors! Wet N' Wild eyeshadows have truly some of the nicest pigmentation that I've come across. I've also tried their trios, and Walking On Eggshells has some of the prettiest neutral colors I've ever seen in a drugstore trio (go check it out also)!

So to conclude this post, I'm just going to say: don't underestimate drugstore beauty brands! Wet N' Wild has improved so much in the past years, and the majority of their products are definitely worth a try.

Follow me on Twitter: @morganwolfx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x