King Park

6:55 PM


"King Park" by La Dispute

photos by Justine
I guess now that it's springtime I'm starting to (trying to) incorporate more color into my looks. I recently pulled out this Converse "flannel-esque" pattern button-up that I styled for a blog post a long time ago, and decided to style it again, with a completely different feel.

I normally dress in a pretty edgy, punk or witchy vamp style, so this grunge-inspired look isn't too far from what I usually wear. I love this outfit a lot, even though it's a bit more trend than what I usually wear.

In other news, I think I've found the perfect everyday color for myself: Teddy Bare by Milani. It definitely has the brown '90s lip feel. 

Sorry I haven't posted an outfit in quite some time. I've honestly just been pretty lazy recently. No worries, though, a lot more blog posts are scheduled to appear soon!

Let me know what you all think! Thanks for all the support.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look amazing! Those boots look great on you! Hahaha, I still think you look pretty damn good!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !
    So cool !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    Check out my new post on my blog about Pastel Fashion
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa, Military Style...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit & you're very beautiful !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! You look really cool and edgy :) Also, you have such beautiful and healthy looking hair!

    xo Mel || Sketch and Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I love your style and I am a firm believer that punk is not dead and it´s very sexy! You got a new reader in me via gfc :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit and your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa amazing hair and outfit, looks so cool!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x