Witchy Vibes

5:22 PM

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I last posted. I'm back in school now, so I'm trying to adjust my schedule again. I have a very important test in January, so I won't be on as much this month. I will, however, continue posting regularly after the test is over!

Today I decided to make a Polyvore collage of fashion inspirations. I love how it turned out!

Below that is a recent portrait of me, again conveying the "witch" and "dark" style vibes.

Lately, I've been inspired by very dark and gothic looks. Below are pictures of outfits or people I find very "witchy" or aesthetic in style. 

I've always been fascinated by fantasy, and as a child I was very interested in the ideas of "witches" and "magic." Even now I like wearing a lot of "darker" clothes. I think it conveys a very enigmatic and almost dangerous feel.

Basically, I'm seeing lots of black colors, dark lipsticks, and bold eyebrows. 

The following pictures include Frances Bean Cobain (Kurt Cobain's daughter), whom I greatly admire as a style icon, and Taylor Momsen, another one of my style icons. Both of these lovely ladies have very punk and very witch-like looks. There is also a picture of Eugenie Grey from FeralCreature.com, one of my favorite style bloggers! She is wearing the ever-so-notorious (and much lusted for) Salem boots from UNIF, which is very appropriate for the witch theme.

Hope you all enjoy, and I hope this little collage may inspire some style or artistic ideas for others! x 


witchy vibes

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I like the last photo! You look amazing x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collage of fashion inspirations is totally like you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x