This Kitten's Got Claws--Kiss 100ct Nail Active Oval Review

9:33 PM

It feels really weird to blog again. I've tried over and over to start blogging again, but somehow I haven't been able to really put my heart into it. Maybe it's because I'm not at home right now, and I don't have a regular schedule as of right now. Life has been pretty hectic, and at the same time I feel like I've been slowing down in terms of productivity.

And now I guess I begin with my review.

I purchased the Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails in Active Oval set at CVS. I've been wanting to do my nails in a cat-like stiletto/almond shape for the longest time, so I thought I'd give glue-on nails a try. 

These were very easy to figure out. I'll admit that I spent quite a bit of time shaping them, but granted, that may be because I had a very particular shape in mind, and these nails were nowhere near that shape. Also, I still have quite small nails in comparison to average, so these nails don't fit me very well without a lot of trimming. 

After trimming and painting though, I am very happy with the results! I won't lie, sometimes the nails do pop off (it's usually the index fingers). I won't blame this on the glue as much as how long these nails are on me (they're seriously a good centimeter longer than my finger). I can put up with losing a nail from time to time (though trying to find them after they've fallen off is a bit of a pain. 

All in all, I'd recommend these nails if you're looking for pretty fake nails to save some money with! I spent around $8 on these in CVS, and I know I have seen them around in other places for cheaper.

Good luck!






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. they're so cool!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look so cool. Important question: Can you type with them on?

    Magee / Mageeski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! In short, yes, but it took me a while to get used to it!

      Delete
  3. I've tried this kind of fake nails once when I was still in high school but I don't like the feeling of it -_-
    But I do love seeing these nails on others, they look pretty!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post,
    they're so cool!
    <3!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(68)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all perfect!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they look awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was nominated for a Liebster award so I have nominated you! Check out the post I made on my page, and recreate! http://24hoursfromhome.com/2014/07/23/the-liebster-award/

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x