♡ May Favorites ♡

10:00 AM

Happy Friday! Outfit posts will be coming up at the end of this weekend.

So, I'm not sure if I should title this post "April" or "May" favorites. It's really a mixture of both. I've been trying out lots of new makeup, which is super exciting!



I have quite a few new favorites for May. But, first and foremost, do you notice anything about the picture? Like… the lighting?

I got a special new ring light to help me with my photos and videos, so definitely keep your eyes out for better quality photos and Youtube videos this summer!

So, the first monthly favorite is the Radha Beauty Skin Clearing serum. Radha Beauty is a fairly new natural skincare line on Amazon, and they have amazing products! My favorite is their Fractionated Coconut Oil, but this comes in a close second. This serum has a very liquid-y texture, so it absorbs right into the skin. It also contains lots of ingredients to help clear the skin (which is perfect because I've been breaking out like crazy the past few weeks). It smells like rosehip oil (one of the ingredients), and it leaves a tacky finish for a few minutes before the product fully sinks in the skin. I also love the packaging--very Skin79 BB cream-esque. My only complaint is that there's only 1 fl oz of product, which is not very much at all.

My two lip products of the month are very similar shades. I've just discovered a new love for dark browny-nude lips, and now I'm a little obsessed. The first is from my favorite drugstore lip line--Wet n' Wild Megalast. They're less than $3 and they have so many different colors! I have so many of them and I love them all. Bare it All is my favorite shade at the moment.

I also finally went to CVS and tried the NYX soft matte lip creams. It was actually my first time trying a matte lip cream (they are so popular right now), and I love the velvety texture so much! Not to mention, they smell like cake batter and it's wonderful.

Another NYX product I've always wanted to try is the NYX taupe blush. I cannot even express how hard this was to find! I went to Ulta 3 times before I finally was able to snag one. It's definitely a very cool grey-taupe color, and it's wonderful for contouring! I almost feel like it's a little too grey, but I'll keep playing with it.

Finally, I also finally got the Pearlescent Pink Wet n' Wild blush. I've been using the Heather Silk blush for quite some time, so I decided to pick up Pearlescent Pink because it looked so pretty! I'm so glad I did! It's the perfect, light peachy-pink shade, and it even has little golden glitters in it. I'm obsessed. I also apply it with this angled round kabuki brush from a set I will be reviewing soon on my blog.

And, that's all! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Look forward to many more product reviews and posts on the blog, and be sure to follow for updates! ♡


Swatches: Wet n' Wild Bare it All, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi, Wet n' Wild Pearlescent Pink, NYX Taupe Blush

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful shades! I love a good natural colour.

    X Malena
    www.FashionContainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice products..
    thanks for sharing...i0m so curious to try skin clearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice products <3

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams! They are impeccable! And I have the NYX Taupe Blush! It is fantastic <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lip creams look divine! I must give them a try x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That serum sounds very promising
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave me a comment to read! If you have a blog, link it below so I can go visit it! Thank you for all the support! x